Vacuum therapy is a non-invasive and painless technique based on being detoxifying and relaxing for the patient. It is a manual-mechanical technique applied by means of pulsing or suction directly to the area in which the pathology to be treated is found. Vacuum therapy stimulates the blood supply, and performs a lymphatic drainage which increases the production of collagen and elastin.
These are some of the benefits of vacuum therapy:
- Promotes Blood Flow: Vacuum therapy ensures effective flow of blood to the body part which is massaged, which helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital.
- Detoxification: Vacuum therapy helps the detoxification process in the body. It helps one get rid of the toxic substances from the body in the form of sweat and at times in the form of sebaceous glands. Additionally, it helps stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- Procedure is Non-Invasive: It’s completely non-invasive. And since it is non-invasive, there is little to no recovery time. This therapy is painless, safe, and extremely effective.
- Weight loss: The vacuum creates a low atmospheric pressure, increasing the blood supply and circulation to the cellulite and fat prone areas of the lower body. Thanks to this increase in blood circulation, fats can be transported from fat cells into the working muscles where they can be burnt off. This increased supply of blood, nutrition and oxygen to the lower body, while exercising the muscles, results in higher metabolism, cell activity and faster fat burning.
This low-level, non-invasive laser helps the body absorb fat by stimulating its biological function. Excess fat is then removed naturally by the body’s lymphatic system and subsequently excreted. The Laser Lipo emits low levels of laser energy through the treatment pads, triggering a chemical signal in the fat cells to break down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol, releasing them through channels in the cell membranes. Fat content is then transported around the body to the tissues where it will be burned off during your exercise after treatments.
Laser Lipo involves strapping pads to your problem areas so they can emit a low-level laser into your fat cells. This laser makes them more permeable so the fat can transfer through the cell wall into the surrounding tissues.
Areas that can be treated:
- Upper Arms
- Lower Abdomen
- Upper Abdomen
- Love Handles
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
- Front Thighs
- Back Thighs
- Chest (Men Only)
A non-invasive procedure to enhance appearance of the buttocks without the need of silicone injections or surgery. This treatment works by moving fat cells from other areas of the body into the butt tissue, therefor making the butt more developed. Sessions needed to see max results 10-12 sessions.
A minimally invasive way to firm loose skin and remove stubborn to enhance body contour. It’s a quick, convenient and painless treatment that immediately reveals tighter, younger looking skin.
A non-invasive procedure to enlarge hips by mobilizing fat cells from other areas from the body onto the hip area to enhance the appearance of hips. Recommended sessions to see max results 12-16 sessions.
Ultrasonic Cavitation is a new, non-surgical fat removal procedure. This revolutionary procedure was designed in Europe. Because there is no surgery and no anesthesia, there is no hospital stay, no time off from work and no recovery time, clients see immediate results and will continue to see results in the reduction of fat up to a week following the treatment.
The treatment uses cavitation technology which allows for non-surgical attack of inflexible fat deposits that no matter how much you diet and exercise, never seems to disappear. Unlike a traditional tummy tuck or liposuction, in ultrasonic cavitation there are no knives, no anesthesia and no surgery.
Permanently removes fat cells on the:
- “Love handles” or “flanks“
- “Saddle bags” or thighs
- Upper Arms
- Inner Knees
- Male Breasts
Body Wraps made with the right ingredients will purge toxins and shrink or eliminate fat cells in just one application and help you eliminate inches and look noticeably thinner.
Body wraps work unlike any diet or exercise program because they help eliminate the accumulated toxins that have been trapped for years in our fat cells. UV rays, cleaning solutions, second-hand smoke, and virtually anything our skin comes into contact with is polluted to some extent-and this pollution becomes trapped in our fat cells.
These toxins make it harder for your body to use and eliminate its accumulated fat stores. So you can run as many miles as you like and starve yourself all you want-those toxins are blocking you from the body of your dreams!
Sauna Slimming Suit (Sweating Machine)
The vibrating plate creates high frequency vibration and contacts muscles creating effects of exercise with out the exception of conventional exercise. The power plus vibration plate is fitted with yoga straps to enhance it potential for improving the upper body & arms.
- Far infrared therapy provides two factors that are essential for good health: cellular detoxification and good circulation.
- Far infrared ray energy, also known as radiant heat, is a part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight, minus the skin damaging ultraviolet rays
- Sweat away unwanted fat
- Ease muscle pain
Lymphatic Massage is a type of massage that aims to activate the natural drainage of lymph. This type of massage is included in our post lipo massage to reduce inflammation caused by excessive accumulation of fluids and toxic waste in the body that originate after any cosmetic surgery.
The lymphatic massage can also reduce edema in pregnant women; pregnant woman accumulates large amounts of liquids that cannot be removed by the lymphatic system’s natural process due to weight gain.
Lymph drainage massage can be extremely beneficial to clients who suffer from allergies, have had recent surgery, or suffer from edema. The treatment is quite relaxing to the client as it has a highly calming effect on the body.